Welcome to the Eleganybaby UK website terms and conditions of supply.
- you are a consumer and are not purchasing our products for any business purposes;
- you are resident in one of the serviced countries (please see 1.2 for what we mean by 'serviced countries'); and
- you are accessing our website from one of the serviced countries.
back to topHow is the contract formed between you and us? The technical steps required to create a contract between you and us are as follows:
- You will be guided through the 'checkout' process by a series of instructions. If you want to correct any errors you have made, you can do so by clicking the 'back' button.
- You place the order on our website by clicking the 'order now' button at the end of the 'checkout' process.
- We will send you an email to acknowledge that we have received your order. This is not an order confirmation or acceptance of your order because we will have to carry out stock and identity checks first.
- Finally, we will then send you an email to confirm that your order has been dispatched to you (if you have chosen to have your products delivered to you and it is not a 'direct delivery' product). At this point, your order has been accepted by us and the contract is formed between you and us (unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it - please see Cancellations below).
back to topDelivery Where you have chosen to have your products delivered to you, we can deliver your products to anywhere within the serviced countries (please see 1.2 for what we mean by 'serviced countries'). We will do our best to try and deliver the products to you in accordance with the timescales set out in your dispatch confirmation email or detailed on our delivery FAQ's page. However, we cannot always guarantee that we will meet these dates due to factors beyond our reasonable control. We will deliver the order to you at the delivery address you entered during the 'checkout' process. For deliveries to the mainland UK, if you have qualified for use of our free text message alert service and provided your mobile telephone number, on the morning of delivery you will receive an email and a text message which announces your 1 hour delivery slot. If you are unavailable, you can simply reply to the text message to rearrange your delivery and it will then be redelivered on the day you have requested. Please note that we will deliver to the threshold of the building, but you will be required to carry the objects into your home so please ensure that there will be someone at home who will be able to do this. If you provide us with an incorrect delivery address and your order is signed for by someone else as a result, we cannot be responsible for any loss you incur as a result so please ensure that you have entered all your details correctly. Where the order was returned because we failed to meet the due date and/or time for delivery, then we will redeliver the order to you at no additional cost. In all other cases, you will be required to pay any additional delivery charges we incur in the order being returned to us and then redelivered to you. If you have placed a bulk order (10 products or more) we reserve the right to use a specialist carrier to deliver to you. If this is the case, we are unlikely to be able to provide our 'next day delivery' service for any or all the products. For further details, please see our delivery FAQ's page or contact Customer Services. Elegantbaby special delivery items are not available for the following postcodes:
England, Scotland and Wales: GY, JE, TR21-25 (Scilly Isles), IM1-9 (Isle of Man), BFPO
Offshore: KA27-28, KW, PA20-78, PH9, PH15-44, ZE. Next Day & Select Day Delivery is not available for the following postcodes:
Scotland: AB, CA, DD, EX16-23, EX31-39, FK17-21, G67, HS, IV1-56, KW1-14, KW27-28, LA, PA20-39, PH, PL, TR Prices The products prices on our website are inclusive of UK VAT but exclusive of local taxes, import duties and clearances. We are not responsible for any such taxes including VAT, duties or clearances which may become payable. The price of the products and our delivery charges will be as quoted on our website from time to time. Products prices and delivery charges are liable to change at any time, but changes will not affect orders in respect of which we have already sent you a dispatch confirmation email. Payments will be taken immediately on order. Payment for all products must be made by one of the methods offered during the 'checkout' process. Discounts and offers We may run special offers and/or discounts on our website from time to time at our discretion. For details of the terms and conditions of each special offer and discount, please see Promotions Terms and Conditions below. We reserve the right to terminate any special offer or discount at any time without notice (but this will not affect any orders that we have already accepted).
back to topCancellations
I've changed my mind and want to cancel - 14 day refund or replacementIf you change your mind or you simply want to cancel your order for any reason, then you can do so at any time either before you receive a dispatch confirmation email from us or within 14 days beginning on the day you received your products. To cancel your order, please contact Customer Services. After cancelling, if you have already received your products then you must return them to us (please see Returns below). Where you have cancelled your order either before you receive a dispatch confirmation email from us or within 7 days after the date you receive the products, then we will give you a full refund of the price that you paid for the products and any applicable delivery charges, but returns costs shall be at your expense.
- you must have an RMA number (please see Returns below to find out how to obtain this);
- you must return the products with their original packaging or ensure that they are otherwise packaged safely. Regretfully, we are not accepting returns on mattresses
- the products must not have been used and must be in a re-saleable condition.
Product description Each product is sold subject to its product description which can be found on the particular web page for the relevant product. Please note the following with regards to all product descriptions on our website:
- we reserve the right to alter specifications without prior notice. This will not affect any orders for which you have already received a dispatch confirmation.
- all sizes and weights are given as a guide only and are approximate.
- a name given to a product is not necessarily representative of its colour, for example, Steel Blue is actually red. If you have a specific requirement or are unsure as to the exact colour, please contact Customer Services.
- wood is a natural product and will therefore carry minor imperfections and characteristics such as grain and colour variation and knots. These characteristics are not classed as a manufacturing fault. Manufacturers normally use different grades of wood for items such as cots or beds and therefore the finish can appear differently. Words such as "antique pine" may not mean that the wood is "antique" wood, therefore if you have a specific requirement, please contact Customer Services.
- accessories supplied to coordinate with the main product may differ in shade; this is normally caused by the manufacturing process and is not a fault.